Hunter and His Prey Illusion

Saturday, January 23, 2010
What each blogger experiences throughout his writing career, and what is currently happening to me is a lack of motivation and writer’s block. I’m kind of a webmaster
that keeps his motivation by constantly “inventing” something, and having new ideas for this site. Don’t get me wrong – I’m perfectly aware this site is far from being perfect, but somehow I’m not particularly sure where to tunnel my motivation next. This is where you jump in: I would like as many of you possible, to suggest me what would you like to see more of on this website. Is it more optical illusions articles, new template functions, more videos? Featured games maybe? The idea I’m stuck with for some time now, is figuring how to find professional writers to help me write new articles. I’m capable of paying for each article, but I’m very picky about who I let access to this website. Is it so hard to find a person that does a good job writing stuff, had some experience with Wordpress and would like to get payed for their work? Apparently it is. But let’s not change the subject. What I’m asking from you (apart from spotting the hunter’s prey in the optical illusion below), is to post your suggestions and ideas what would you like to see on this website, and keep moillusions.com as one of your favorite online destinations? Help me get some tasks, and I’ll be more than glad to brainstorm and figure out how to implement them.


Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner